May 26, 2011

ChaTime is Good Time




I tried this new milk tea drink shop in robinsons galleria. The drink is called Chatime... Cha is tea in Tiawanese the country origin of this drink concoction. I wanted to order their Taro Milk tea but it was not available so i opted for the classic pearl milk tea. Classic tea added with fresh milk and black sago pearl... simplicity at its best.. the best thing is you can choose the amount of sugar that you want for your drink so it suits the taste of everybody. At Php 80 for a regular size, and Php 90 for the large one, the price is competitive enough for cold concoctions similar to it.. I will definitely have another Chatime!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Voe here (on my other profile).

    Your blog is looking beautiful as always.

    I just wanted to say thank you for following my baking blog, Pearl Whisk. I really appreciate the support you have shown.

    I wanted to quickly take the time to let you know that I have recently started a new blog. Using my knowledge as a biomedical scientist, I aim to expose the truth about beauty whilst presenting readers with tips and advice on how they can derive their own, natural beauty products. I hope I will see you there.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete