Apr 25, 2011

Dolly Wink Volume Mascara and New nails... ^_^


I'm just so happy today! I finally got my Dolly wink volume mascara!!! i looooove it so much! Mom ask a friend to buy this from hong kong.. since we don't have dolly wink here in the philippines.. so sad... *_* I'm such a fan of this brand because i read great reviews about it and i'm such a fan of dolly inspired make up.. Actually this comes in 2 kinds.. the other one is the lengthening mascara. My natural lashes are not that long and I use a lengthening mascara for my everyday make up look so i wanna try this and it's just great.. no clumps and it's waterproof!!!! can't wait to try this with falsies... hope this brand gets into philippine shore because it's just the best!!!





So I just wanted to have my nails done and originally wanted it black but my black polish was not so nice anymore so i opted for white instead but it made my nails look like it was covered with liquid eraser so i just put some silverish glittery polish over it and added black dots just to spice it up a little bit. i'm going to look for a new polish tomorrow or get another black... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment