Apr 26, 2011

Tokyo Bubble Milk Tea



Finally I was able to try this newest crave in town! Welcome Tokyo Bubble Milk Tea!!! I love milk tea specifically their bestseller which is the Royal Milk Tea.. It's not too sweet and they filled it up with lots and lots of black pearls!!! They come in 2 sizes which are regular Php 90.00 and large which is priced at Php 125.00. the price is not bad at all compared to other cold drinks available because the size is huge and it's really natural milk tea with all the goodness in it!!! 


Look mine is still full! hahaha.. I took picture just before i take a sip.. Love Love it!! ^_^

Aside from their yummy milk tea, they also have hot and cold dishes designed to please everybody! I don't know if it's right to eat sushi and bubble milk tea but I want to eat sushi so what the heck.. I tried their Salmon 2 It has fresh salmon inside and out thus the name salmon 2 with wasabi mayonaise on top.. It was very filling and for the price of Php 195.00 i would say that it was affordable enough for a sushi.. 

Overall, I give 5/5 stars for the milk tea and 4/5 for the salmon 2 sushi.. I will definitely come back and try other dishes on the menu! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment