Apr 26, 2011

What I'm loving now ^_^

Bursting with Peanuts, Rich Caramel and Chewy Nougat....


If these descriptions didn't make your mouth water, you're missing a lot.. I know that this chocolate bar existed a long time ago already and I see it whenever i go to candy shops or groceries but because i'm not really fond of sweets, i never got the chance to taste it. Don't get me wrong.. here i am blabbering about a chocolate bar and i don't like sweets?? I work with sweets almost everyday of my life because of my profession so sometimes i don't feel like eating them but once in awhile your body craves some sweety goodness and this just happens to be one of those days..
 I am so loving BABYRUTH chocolate bar by nestle! 

Isn't it so yummy and yet so sinful?! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment